Package - North East Package (5 Nights & 6 Days)
North-East of India is the land of Blue Mountains, Green Valleys and Red River. Nestled in the Eastern Himalayas this region is abundant in Natural Beauty, Wild life, Flora & Fauna and its Colorful people. A blend of all these makes it the most beautiful Eco-Tourism destination in South Asia.
The region comprises of seven states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and the latest inclusion Sikkim. The colorful tribal people who still retain their pristine touch mostly inhabit it offering you some beautiful Eco-tours with Trekking & Wild life.
Starting Price Rs 15,300
per person on twin sharing
Our Travel Expert
will call you shortly
- 01 night hotel accommodation in kalimpong.
- Non air-conditioned car Indica/Van for 2-3 People & Sumo for 4-6 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation at Darjeeling.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal.
- 02 nights hotel accommodation at Gangtok.
- All applicable taxes.
- Daily breakfast.
- Day 1 : Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 2 ½ - 3 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Darjeeling
- Day 2 : Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day)
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sight seeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling
- Day 3 : Transfer to Kalimpong & Sightseeing at Kalimpong
Early morning Breakfast - After breakfast drive 65 kilometers 1 ½ - 2 hours transfer to the Kalimpong - Kalimpong situated on the foothills of the Himalayas is a green destination at an altitude of 1243 meters / 4078 feet - It is a historical destinations with bustling market, colorful people and offers spectacular views of the Himalayan range – Check into hotel – Drive for sight seeing tour through scenic road to Forest Museum (Closed On Thursday), Deolo Hill, Hanuman Mandir, Dr Graham Homes, Durbin Monastery, Mangaldham, Pine View Nurseries (Cactus Only) - Back to Kalimpong Hotel– Evening free to roam around the any of the hundred nurseries or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Kalimpong
- Day 4 : Transfer to Gangtok & Sight Seeing (Half Day) at Gangtok
After breakfast at hotel - Transfer to Gangtok – 105 kilometers 2 – 2 ½ Hours drive – Check into Hotel at Gangtok - The capital of the 22nd State of India, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful hill station with varied options for tourist - It is known for the monastery, Orchids, High altitude Lake and butterflies – Check into Hotel – Drive for visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Rumtek Monastery, one of the finest monastery where His holy Dalai Lama stayed for some time, Various View Point, Botanical Garden, etc – Back to hotel – Evening free - Over Night stay at Gangtok
- Day 5 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day)
Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers and 2 hours drive along the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary, the home to the red panda and the blood pheasant with Rhododendron and other alpine trees along the road - Situated at an elevation of 3753 meters / 12310 feet - The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep - Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all - Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour - Back to Gangtok - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok
- Day 6 : Departure – Gangtok to Siliguri – Siliguri
New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 135 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Forwarding Journey
Rates & Dates
(Valid from 03 Nov 2012-31 Dec 2012)
Total Package Cost
Standard - CP
(Valid from 03 Nov 2012-31 Dec 2012)
Deluxe – CP
Price Does not include
- For latest update & offers on above Package email us : email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are per person valid on minimum 2 adult travelling together
- Airfare Exclude
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs festivals, exhibitions & special events
- Service Tax 5.15% Extra on Package
- Surcharge will be levied
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in , hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees
- Meals unless specified are not included
- The check in time is 1200 hours and check out time is 1200 hours for all the hotels. Early check in / late check out is subject to availability of rooms