Package - Discover Kerala (5 Nights & 6 Days)
The small state of Kerala, which represents just 1% of the land mass, is considered to be one of India's most beautiful state. It is a very rural state with most of the population living in villages but is culturally and scenically diverse. Kerala has two national parks, ten wildlife sanctuaries and two bird sanctuaries.
Kerala occupies a long (550km), narrow strip of land in the far south of India. Its coastline is on the Arabian Sea (part of the Indian Ocean) and its eastern border with the neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu is the top of the majestic Western Ghat mountains. The landscape varies from long golden beaches to cool hill stations and dense green jungle to bustling cities. Its unique feature is the 1,900km of palm fringed backwaters.
The people of Kerala are warm and friendly and interaction with them is often a highlight of a holiday to Kerala. Keralites have a strong culture and are fiercely proud of their state. Some of their art forms (eg Kath kali and Theyyam) and martial arts (kalaripayattu) are unique.
Starting Price Rs 13,600
per person on twin sharing
Our Travel Expert
will call you shortly
- 2 Night in Munnar.
- All transfer & sight seeing by AC Vehicle
- 1 Night in Thekkady
- Breakfast included.
- 1 Night in Kumarkom/Allepey
- All Meals in Houseboat.
- 1 Night at houseboat
- All Taxes.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Cochin Transfer Munnar
Arrive at Cochin and Proceed to Munnar (150 Kms Drive, 4 Hours Journey) and check into hotel and Relax. Day at leisure and stay overnight.
- Day 2 : Munnar
Go for local sightseeing in and around Munnar like Mattupatty Dam, Echo Point, Tata Tea Plantation visit, Ervikulam National Park, Rajamalai and Back to the hotel and Stay Overnight.
- Day 3 : Munnar to Thekkady
Proceed to Periyar Thekkady (125 Kms. Drive, 4 Hours Journey) and check into hotel and Relax. Evening by 1600 Hrs. go for the Wildlife Sanctuary boating by boat safari (Extra Cost) and back to the hotel an stay overnight.
- Day 4 : Alleppey to Kumarkom/Allpey
Go for the Spice Plantation Visit, Garden Fresh Spice Shopping and proceed to Kum / Apy and check into the hotel and stay; Overnight.
- Day 5 : Houseboat
Morning by 1300 Hrs. check into the traditional moving Houseboat of Kerala and go for the Backwater Cruise in the Lush Green Villages of Kerala and stay overnight.
- Day 6 : Departure for Cochin airport.
Checkout from the Houseboat by 9 AM and Proceed to Cochin and Back to Home. (100 Kms. Drive, 2 Hours Journey).
Rates & Dates
(Valid from 03 Nov 2012-22 Dec 2012)
Total Package Cost
(Valid from 03 Nov 2012-22 Dec 2012)
(Valid from 03 Nov 2012-22 Nov 2012)
Price Does not include
- Any airfare or Train fare.
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any Entrance fee, Video Camera Charges etc.
- Any personal kind or expenses like loundy charge, tips,porterage,phone calls etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in inclusions.
- For latest update & offers on above Package email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Above rates are per person valid on minimum 2 adult travelling together
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events.
- Service Tax 5.15% Extra on Package
- Early checkin or late checkout is subject to availability.
- Surcharge will be levied( where applicable during festive time or long weekends )
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in , hotel rates,transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees
- The check in time is 1200 hours and check out time is 1200 hours for all the hotels. Early check in / late check out is subject to availability of rooms
- Above rates are not valid during His Holiness Teaching Period, Major Festivals,week long holidays.