Package - Bali (3 Nights & 4 Days)
Arguably, the most popular beach destination in the world, Bali offers a host of beaches from within 5 to 100 kms of the airport Denpasar. Plush with tourist facilities for all categories Bali can host the most affordable of holidays as also the most elite and private ones. In the last few years, there have been one or two attempts by trouble makers to disrupt the peace and quiet of Bali. However, this great land, with its distinctive culture, has risen from these mishaps and continues to draw tourists as before. Bali also has many beautiful lakes and mountains for nature lovers. Many of these have tourist facilities with accommodation and restaurants. The spiritually inclined can also visit the many temples that dot the landscape.
Starting Price Rs 16,900
per person on twin sharing
Our Travel Expert
will call you shortly
- For more details email: email@example.com
- 1 X Lunch at local restaurant water activities
- 3 Nights accommodation in Legian Paradiso Hotel
- 1 X set dinner at Legong restaurant
- Airport transfers with deluxe Air-conditions.
- 1 X set dinner at Queen Tandoor Indian restaurant.
- Full Day Kintamani Tour include Lunch at Lakeview Restaurant
- Tours and meals as mentioned in the program
- Water sports activities such as Parasailing, Banana Boat Ride and Jest ski
- Daily breakfast
- Sun Set Dinner Cruise includes Buffet Dinner, Cabaret Show and live band performance on the boat.(Transfer with SIC Basis by Bali Hai)
- Qualified English Speaking Guide during transfers and tour
- 1 X Lunch at Lake View Restaurant, the best restaurant with the best lake and Mountain View.
- Local tax/VAT
- Day 1 : Arrival Denpasar – Dinner with performance (D)
Upon arrival in Denpasar International Airport, meeting services, and then transfer to the hotel. 19:30 In the evening enjoy Indonesian set menu dinner with performance at Legong Restaurant in Sanur area Accommodation as per option
- Day 2 : Full Day Kintamani Tour (B, L, D)
08:00 Travel from palm-fringed shores to towering volcanoes, encompassing a cross-section of the entire island of Bali. Enroute to the mountainous district of Kintamani we shall make a stop to see the colorful barong and kris dance in Batubulan. After the performance we visit the village of Celuk, is the gold and silver work center; Mas & Ubud, famous for wood carvings and watch the workers enfolding intricate designs from the many varieties of woods. In Kintamani enjoy the panorama of the semi-active volcano, Mount Batur which stands majestically over the beautiful Batur lake whilst enjoying lunch. Afterward return to the hotel. Dinner will be provided at a local restaurant that serves Indian food at Queen Tandoor restaurant. Accommodation as per option
- Day 3 : Water activities and Sunset Dinner Cruise (B, L, D
09:00 After breakfast, depart to Benoa and enjoy the water sport activities such as Parasailing, Banana boat ride and Jet ski. After lunch back to the hotel. 16:30 Transfer to Benoa harbor and join a romantic sunset dinner cruise. There's no better way to spend a balmy tropical evening than on Bali Hai's evening Dinner Cruise. As the sun goes down we set off on a relaxing cruise around the harbor. Take in the cool night air on the top deck, be entertained by our famous strolling Batakos Singers, savor a delicious international buffet dinner, then dance the night away at our disco or enjoy our live cabaret show. Accommodation as per option
- Day 4 : Departure Denpasar (B)
After breakfast you still have time for relaxing until at the appropriate time for transfer to the airport for your flight to the next destination.
Rates & Dates
(Valid from 06 Jan 2012-31 Mar 2012)
Total Package Cost
Price Does not include
- Visa fee charges
- Any kind of soft or hard water bottles consumed on the in restaurant
- Any optional tours
- Any other services not mentioned
- Airport taxes Extra
- For latest update & offers on above Package email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Airfare not included
- Rates are per person on twin sharing basis.
- Above rates are valid on minimum 2 adult traveling together.
- Above rates are not valid during His Holiness Teaching Period, Major Festivals,week long holidays.
- Visa fee charges are not included.
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events.
- Surcharge will be levied.
- Once booking is guaranteed, full or part cancellation charge will be applicable so deposit may be required to be paid in advance
- Airline seats & hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees
- Meals unless specified are not included.
- The check in time is 1400 hours and check out time is 1200 hours for all the hotels. Early check in / late check out is subject to availability of rooms.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available airfare. Prices are subject to change due to non availability of seats in the required class at the time of booking.
- The rate of exchange taken for computing the above price is Rs. 50 to US$ 1. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change.
- Some schedule and timing detail may change upon the suitability and without prior notice.
- Any uncompleted booking, supplier will has right to deny the booking accordingly.
- Exclusion: Airport tax, Personal expenses